|Job||RECRUITMENT DAY – 1ST OF JUNE – LONDON|
|Full/Part Time||Full Time|
|Salary||£11.50 to £13.00|
Door Supervisor: who has a valid SIA Supervisor licence and previous experience working as a Door Supervisor preferably in a Bar, Restaurant or Hotel setting is required for a well-established business based in London.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (see below)
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Full-Time, Permanent and Temporary Contract Opportunities Available
WORKING HOURS: Due to the nature of the work, candidates must be flexible to work evenings and weekends, including Fridays and Saturdays when required.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates MUST have a valid SIA Door Supervisor licence and have some previous industry experience.
RECRUITMENT DAY – JOB OFFERS ON THE DAY
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to Bishopsgate, London for a Recruitment Day, where you meet the team, discuss the clients and type of work you would do and gives you a chance to ask any questions you have about the role.
The Recruitment Day will be held on Thursday 1st June 2023 and you can pop down and meet the team anytime between 12:00 – 17:00.
Further Details about the Recruitment Day will be emailed over directly to you, once we’ve received your application.
UNABLE TO MAKE THAT DAY
Don’t worry if you’re unable to make the recruitment day as you could also interview in the office at a more convenient time. Just let us know when we email over the Recruitment Day Invite.
To provide you with more insight about the role prior to the Recruitment Day, we’ve provided a job overview below.
The Company is currently seeking an experienced SIA Door Supervisor to join their team that specialises in providing security services for bars, restaurants, and hotels.
Working as an SIA Door Supervisor you will play a vital role in maintaining a safe and secure environment for clients and their guests.
As a successful candidate you will have previous industry experience providing door security, a strong professional demeanour, and excellent communication skills.
Your duties as a SIA Door Supervisor include:
- Ensure the safety and security of guests, staff, and property within bars, restaurants, and hotels
- Conduct thorough and professional searches of individuals and their belongings upon entry, adhering to established protocols and regulations
- Manage access control points, monitor guest and staff movements, and prevent unauthorised access to restricted areas
- Handle and diffuse potential conflicts or disruptive behaviour using effective communication and de-escalation techniques
- Conduct regular patrols of the premises, identifying and promptly responding to any security-related incidents, including theft, vandalism, or disturbances
- Collaborate with management and staff to develop and implement security protocols and procedures specific to the establishment
- Maintain a visible presence to deter potential threats and provide a reassuring presence for guests and staff
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with law enforcement, emergency services, and internal stakeholders during emergency situations or incidents
- Provide exceptional customer service, including assisting guests with directions, inquiries, or any other requests within the scope of your role
- Stay updated on current industry trends, security best practices, and any changes in relevant regulations or legislation
Valid SIA Door Supervisor license is mandatory
- Previous experience working as a Door Supervisor, preferably in a bar, restaurant, or hotel setting
- Excellent knowledge of security procedures, access control, and crowd management techniques
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with guests, staff, and external stakeholders
- Ability to remain calm and composed in high-pressure situations and make sound decisions
- Physical fitness and stamina to fulfil the demands of the role, including standing for extended periods and conducting regular patrols
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and public holidays as per the establishment’s operational requirements
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience and industry standards
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development within a reputable organisation
- A dynamic and diverse wo rking environment with exposure to various bars, restaurants, and hotels
- Ongoing training and support to enhance your skills and knowledge in the field
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off