|Job||Door Supervisors Manchester|
|Full/Part Time||Part Time|
|Hours||Weekday evenings & weekends|
|Location||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
We are recruiting experienced Door Supervisors for venues in Manchester. There is full-time & part-time work available. This will be for an upmarket bars/restaurants with nice clientele.
Shift Times: Evening – Till Late (Dependant on Venue)
Days: Weekends and weekday evenings. Confirmed with an Advanced Rota
Required Licence: Valid SIA Door Supervisor Licence
Dress Code: Full Black Suit, White Shirt, Black Tie, Black Smart Shoes Required
Hourly Rate: £13 – £14.50
Rate is dependent on experience and the role within the Venue
About The Role:
You will be able to offer overall protection and safety of the venue, staff & guests in accordance with exceptional standards of customer service. Call us today to find out more and to be considered.
You will be reporting to our operations team who will support your growth into the role.
What would your duties Include?
Duties will include:
- Customer safety and welfare
- Screening customers on their suitability to enter a premises/event
- ID Checks
- Access control
- Asset protection
- Managing crowds
- Meet and Greet
- Assisting bar staff and management with various tasks when required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Smart and presentable
- Friendly and approachable
- Reliable & Professional
- Show excellent communication skills
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills
- A commitment to providing first-class customer service is essential
- Conflict Management Aware
- A frontline Door Supervisor Licence SIA licence
- 5year checkable work history
We are a trusted Security company operating since 2012 with over 60+ years of combined experience. Supporting many bespoke and luxury clients throughout the UK. We have been known for offering great career development for our Security Guards.
Careers – We have many security roles available nationally to suit your availability. Talk to us today.