|Job||Door Supervisor Cheltenham, Gloucestershire|
|Full/Part Time||Part Time|
|Hours||4 NIGHTS/LATES A WEEK: 18:00 - 00:30/20:00 - 01:30|
JOIN THE TEAM TODAY! LOCATION: CHELTENHAM
We are recruiting for Door Supervisors to Join our friendly team at a prestigious venue in Cheltenham.
4 NIGHTS/LATES A WEEK
- 18:00 – 00:30
- 20:00 – 01:30
The primary role of a Door Supervisor is to ensure the safety and security of the venue’s clients and employees.
As a Door Supervisor, you will ensure the safety of staff and customers, as well as protect assets within the client’s business and provide excellent customer service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be stationed at the building’s entrance, screening visitors for suitability.
- Ensure the visitor is not under the age of 18 or in possession of any dangerous substances or things, such as drugs or weapons
- Controlling entry and exit route
- Customer management to maintain a safe environment within the venue
- Crowd control
- Supervising customer arrivals
- Carrying out ID checks
- Screening and searching for individuals
- A valid SIA licence – Door Supervisor Licence
- Have excellent communication skills and be customer service focused
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be reliable and confident
- Ability to tackle emergency situations
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations